Skin problems are one of the most daunting problems to deal with, especially the pimples on chest. It is not merely the matter of teenage but you can have pimples at any age. If you are suffering from the chest acne, it is important to know to potential reasons behind so that you could get to know how to cure it within a minimum time period to get rid of this disheartening ailment.
Potential reasons behind pimples on chest
The neck areas or the chest are really intimate places. Also, it is important to know that for most of the time, the pimples may occur without any reason. On the other hand, here can also be varying reasons behind chest acne. So, don’t need to worry, stay calm for the reason that it is a sort of natural process and you can heal it with just a little care. To try any medication or remedy, you must know the reasons to get rid of it soon.
- Most of the times, sweat glands or clogged sebum can be a potential cause of pimples on chest. You can have a number of pimples on your skin, especially on your chest, due to this reason.
- It may be possible that that you are suffering from chest acne as a result of some sort of allergic reaction to some cosmetic or perfume.
- The disorders or diseases related reproductive system may also be the reason behind chest acne. For instance, it is a commonly noticed thing that the girls experience the pimples earlier than periods. After a week or so, such pimples disappear naturally. So, you can say that people may also suffer from chest acne for the reason of hormone fluctuation.
- Sleep deprivation can also lead to the pimples on chest, face or on other body parts.
- Sometimes, your clothes may be the reason behind the pimples on your chest. For instance, the clothes that you wear are made from synthetic material and are really very tight.
- The pimples on chest may also appear due to the hormonal imbalance.
- The stress can also be the reason behind the chest acne as there are a number of researchers behind this statement which proves it to be true.
- The last but not the least reason that can cause chest acne is the improper or unhealthy diet.
Pimples on chest: Simple ways to prevent
Change your dressing
As mentioned above, the pimples on chest may appear due to your dressing. You can try wearing linen or cotton dresses, which are considered as the breathable fabrics and doesn’t form a layer of sweat on your chest to call the growth of bacteria.
Change your diet
Changing your diet can also help you to prevent acne on the chest or on other body parts. You need to eat fresh fruits and vegetables in this regard that will definitely help you in the prevention of pimples on chest.
Drink water as much as you can
Drinking water helps you to prevent a number of diseases as well as chest acne. The best recommendation is to drink approximately 10 glass of water in your daily routine. Sugary drinks are not recommended at all. Green tea may serve as a healthy alternative to water.
Wash your hands frequently
It is highly recommended to wash your hands on a frequent basis, especially after using the bathroom. The reason is that the germs that are on your hands can be transferred to your chest when you touch and resultantly, the transfer of bacteria will definitely clog your skin pores. So, you must wash your hands for the prevention of acne on your chest or on other body parts.
Remove stress out of your life
There are no reasons behind this theory of doctors but they suggest that there is a deep relation between stress and lots of skin diseases, especially acne. So, it is highly recommended to remove the stress out of your life and it will for sure help you in the prevention of acne. So, you need to sleep for an appropriate amount of time to experience a stress-free day as well as to heal your pimples on chest or on other parts of the body.
Exercise is known to be ideal to ease stress and anxiety. So, you need to make it a routine to exercise for at least half an hour daily. One more recommendation is to take shower when you are completely done with your exercise.
A number of home remedies to heal chest acne
Cure with baking soda
Baking soda because of its anti-inflammatory properties is known to be very effective for healing skin diseases especially acne. All you need to do is mix water and baking soda to make a thick paste of it. Apply on your chest and wash it after 10 to 15 minutes approximately. This is not recommended to be done daily but once or twice a week.
Cure with lemon juice
The lemon juice can be really very effective in healing the acne for the reason that it is acidic. It helps to clean the dirt on your skin for a long time period. All you need to do is mix 2 teaspoons of lemon drops in the equal amount of water and apply it on affected areas on your chest for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
Cure with toothpaste
It looks little insane but it works and proves to be the simplest way in healing pimples on chest. Applying a small amount of toothpaste on your chest’s affected areas can help you to treat acne. For curing the acne with toothpaste, you need to apply a small amount of toothpaste in affected areas of your chest before you go to bed. Leave it while sleeping and rinse it off with fresh water in the morning.